We recommend an annual “check-up”
Our annual exam visits are a wonderful opportunity for our physicians and nurses to perform a complete physical examination.
Our caring pediatricians will conduct each part of the exam, with warmth and understanding, making each visit as comfortable as possible.
During the annual exam, your primary care physician will check and discuss your child’s health, growth and development.
It is also a time for us to:
- Update family medical history
- Review your child’s medical history & immunization status
- Provide age-appropriate safety information & health education
- Perform screening of your child’s growth & development
- Check blood pressure, vision & hearing
- Laboratory screening
- Related risk factors testing
- Other indicated evaluations